Tuesday 30 October 2012

Mini haul form Hong Kong


Yippee!!! My little order from www.sasa.com has arrived. After unwrapping the package here are the items I have bought...

TONY MOLY Petite Bunny Gloss Bars
Very cute and adorable,  similar to lip butters. In Juicy Orange and Juicy Cherry fragrances.


Another lip product: KOSE, Lip Gloss


KOJI, DOLLY WINK, Liquid Eyeliner in Deep Black
The cutest eyeliner with a ultra fine, flexible tip.


JUJU AQUAMOIST Essence 
Serum like moisturising essence. And a sample of vitamin C toner.

A hair bun maker:



A new addition to my nail tools box:


HARAHUDA GREEN TEA, Hand cream
I just love anything with green tea :)


KANEBO, NAIVE Deep Cleansing Foam face wash
With tea extracts and macadamia nut essential oil.


And this beautiful bright orange nail polish.


Have you tried any of this products yet?
I can not wait to give them a try.

Till next time...

Kiss-Kiss Girly-G

No comments:

Post a Comment